Friday, December 10, 2010

one for you...one for me




i LOVE giving gifts. i love the search for the perfect idea - i love the stumble upon the perfect thing. at this time of year - my one problem lies in the act of going into the store. it's like being on Santa psychadelics or something. i go in, to Saks for example, with a very specific idea of a cute new ornament for someone (obvs cannot name them for what if they read this?!). the one above is super NY wintery fun and who can resist the beautiful holiday decor in there?!? anyhow - head down - very focused on entering the store. uh oh. something catches my eye and distracts me. and then we're off to the races people. a full HOUR later and i leave completely dazed, content and thanks to the lovely Robert at La Mer, beautifully moisturized for the next few months... it is probably best for my wallet and general sanity if i focus my shopping efforts online... i blame the twinkly lights...

No comments:

Post a Comment