Wednesday, January 5, 2011

spring a ding ding








i'm over winter already so i'm going to focus on all things spring.  if any dire cold-style concerns arise, you can always email me and i will post not entirely against my will - i am here for you after all, dear reader.  anyhoo - spring always makes me happy.   and the spring lookbook from Asos made me way happy.  a little while back, Asos at last launched a site for all of us here in the US of A - it's one England's best one stop shop sites - tons and tons of goodies for the gettin'.  cut to now, and i'm just a bit swoon-y for the GORGE floaty dresses coming for spring. there are maxis and minis and pants, oh my!  i'm still well into my maxi fixation - and though i had previously stated that i might not add to my collection, let's just say right here and now that i have changed my mind on that.  i am particularly partial to the cream number - that one will very likely be calling my closet home... and the orange for my honeymoon... and...

No comments:

Post a Comment