Wednesday, November 18, 2009

give a little somethin' special

part of my love of fashion is that "real" fashion is art. a beautifully made shoe, garment, or piece of jewelry is absolutely a work of art. crafted to perfection. it makes my soul feel just as good as looking at a vanGogh. add to that the style element of self expression - boom! two of my favorite things collide. my own personal big bang theory....

hmmm.. big bang theory.... yep, a tv show i am obsessed with. i say it all the time and i don't give a flying poo if anyone judges me for it - "I LOVE TV". that's a little tid-bit that leads us to this next thing... the transitions they are rollin' people!

an old friend of mine sent out a message to us all about the website she just put up. she and her husband are now making jewelry (she had been working with a jewelry maker for years, and now she's struck out on her own, love that!) and they are fully up and running now. the pieces are sweet and funny and amazing - just like she is. the first time i met her, i described her as "a beautiful, magnificent weirdo" which just happens to be my all time favorite type of human. every single one of my friends falls squarely into that category. anyhoo - back to the jewelry - check it out at www.jennyandjimbob.com - they are perfect for a little somethin' to give to someone you love, and of COURSE that includes yourself! and their line runs the gamut in terms of my favorite thing - self expression. there's a necklace for most anything you want to "say.
lo and behold - this one is rather marvelous for my own personal home screen viewing pleasures, n'est-ce pas?

see how it all comes full circle? loves it.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Deb!!! I LOOOVE your blog! I can't wait to read everything. Thanks for pimpin' my shtuff! You are a stinky sexy sass. And my favorite type of person.

    mwahlerrvlbda (a kiss with tongue)

    ReplyDelete