Sunday, February 28, 2010

sir, yes SIR

the  danger of doing this blog is that it heightens my desire to acquire the items i blog about.  perfect examples are the Burberry skirt i cannot erase from my mind and that damned Balmain jacket. 
'member them?  i do.  and i do want them so.

there's this little thing called reality, and luckily it checks me.  not always - but it does at times.  so, in lieu of saying "eh whatever" to savings accounts, and purchasing said lust items, i'm doing the reality dance and looking for alternatives.  for the jacket at least...  as much as i adore the gorgeous original designs (and every now and then, esp with shoes - i crumble - but that's a story for a different day), this search for the "real world" option is one of my favorite things to do. here's one of the few i found on my ShopStyle quest.

i'm on the hunt i'm after youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....

No comments:

Post a Comment