Friday, April 16, 2010

stuck on you

every once in a while there is a little something that i see somewhere.  i don't buy it, because i am in the midst of an effort to be more fiscally responsible.  most of the time (proving my new thing is good) i forget about it over a matter of time.  but there are some things that just won't quit.

today's version of the above story is this Elizabeth and James feather ring.  it's killin' me!  it's so pretty and so perfect.  i've been a fan of the E&J jewelry since the first collection.  it's just on the right side of bad-ass for my tastes.  i have a little silver dagger pendant that makes me extremely happy.  (picked up during my swashbuckling pirate obsession phase...works nicely with the pirate boots, i must say)  they have some really nice new pieces out this season, gorgeous cuffs of twigs and feathers - but let's focus, shall we?...  it's also comes in the cool 2 finger version, but the north/south ring just rocks my world.... it's really the perfect plumage for spring, don't you think?

1 comment: