Wednesday, June 30, 2010

heat stroke? or stroke of genius?

i honestly think the heat and sun this past week may possibly have fried my brain like an over done egg. don't get me wrong - i adore summer above all seasons. perhaps it is just a case of writer's block. and a symptom of 5 days at the ocean with kids. but i'm a bit nervous that i may be turning into a dim-wit. as my grandmother would say "ah well. tis ever thus".

anyhoo. in lieu of writing this morning, i played in my jewelry boxes. and noticed as i headed out the door later that due to the increase in arm exposure, i have begun piling more and more bracelets upon them. and i love it. if i had another arm i would add even more. without forethought, today was a bead-y kind of day. even as i sat nervously at the eye doctor it made me ridiculously happy. and suddenly the fried egg brain didn't seem so bad after all.



No comments:

Post a Comment