Wednesday, June 2, 2010

one good thing about cooler weather to come...but no rush!

during his resort presentation yesterday, Alexander Wang had a couple of exciting cards to play...  one is that he will be doing a line of "essentials" (for yours truly, the T line is my "essential" - but that's just me) which will include some more tailored pieces, namely 2 jackets, 3 styles of pants and one shirt.  streamlined, of course, in the way he does.  the other - and for myself, infinitely most exciting (and dangerous) is that he will be opening up a shop in NYC later on this year.  no exact date or location was revealed, but my brain has begun it's little spinning routine...  perhaps it will open right about the time of year that i may need to add one of these jackets to my collection??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment