Wednesday, July 21, 2010

i just can't quit you

i try to stop.  sometimes i really put effort into it.  other times i just give in and let it happen.  i'm talking about my mind's natural inclination to think virtually non-stop about shoes.  i just can't get enough.  i love wearing them, shopping for them, trying them on, even just looking at them.  shoes seem to occupy a large portion of my frontal lobe on any given day.  including today.

i have mentioned previously my love and adoration for Pour la Victoire.  what i did not yet mention is that they have an off-shoot/ little sister line Kelsi Dagger.   now then, heels are super fantastic and make you feel great - but let's face it - sometimes ya just don't feel like it.  and how pretty/cute/funky are these sandals for those moments when your feet want to be comfy AND look good?   plus there's a little teeny wedge heel, which my doctor told me is good for my back.  so really i would be doing this for my health....

No comments:

Post a Comment