Monday, September 27, 2010

worship in the house of Pucci


there are collections i like, collections i love, and then the occasional collection that makes me feel like i took the most amazing drug on the planet and have transported into some transcendental place of bliss.  there is no other category than that for Pucci's showing.  i barely even have words (shocking for me, no?)  to describe just how much i am reeling over these pieces.  obvi, the killer prints are to be expected, and oh they deliver.  the slim 70's cuts are just beyond, on the dresses, the pants, the tunics...  each and every one just makes my eyes grow wide and "OH MY GOD" comes out of my mouth involuntarily.   i am dizzy.  i am spinning.  i am wanting to dive head first into this collection and forever live out the sexy lifestyle it oozes.  this is my utopia.  Pucci, i bow to thee and surrender myself - i am forever yours.













No comments:

Post a Comment