Wednesday, March 31, 2010

dream a little dream of shoes

i'm sitting, waiting for the arrival of my nieces and nephew, and their parents for a quick NY visit.  when asked what they would like to do this time 'round, the one answer i got was "shopping" from the budding fashionista.  (who, most likely in 4 years will be attending FIT.  and yes that makes me extraordinarily happy).   she likes Bloomingdales.  she likes Bendels as well, but Bloomies is a bit more realistic, given the scope of babysitting money and allowance.

so of course as i am thinking of our trip there tomorrow - my mind wanders to the shoe department.  and somehow, perhaps because of the recent bag post, my mind lands on Pour la Victoire.  even mentally, i shop in specific designer benders.  not sure why, i just do.  my eyes and fingers follow my mind,  and we all visit the Pour la Victoire site together.  and what to my wandering eyes should appear?  the cutest of shoes i have seen all this year!  we'll see if willpower is on my side or not when we get there tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I have been stalking the Bloomingdale's shoe department for the past 2 weeks determining what exactly my spring fashion footwear will be...Michael Kors wedges in nude AND black or something else...?

    ReplyDelete