Thursday, March 11, 2010

NPO a bit like the fountain...

of youth.  in terms of magic potions - this might be the best one i've found.  and lord knows i try 'em all.  product junkie.  i admit it.  my bf sees the twinkle start - if i see an ad for some new product - he looks at me sideways and says "you want that don't you?"  and i do.  i really do. 

my latest excursion, and as luck would have it, new product obsession, is Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair.  i've never really given Estee Lauder a go.  no particular reason - i've just been more distracted and attracted by the promises of other things.  but after seeing a few ads for this product, and then reading an article about the newest anti-aging sciences and a review of how well they worked - this one sucked me in.  and i am GLAD.  i swear on all things holy that i have used this 2 nights, and ALREADY see and feel a difference in my skin.  do i plan on switching to an all Estee all the time regimen?  quite possible...  do i plan on using this magic potion every night for the rest of my life?  YES. 

No comments:

Post a Comment