Monday, October 12, 2009

baby it's cold outside...

i was in a cloudy monday funk most of today. and when i tried to get dressed, i failed miserably the first two times. i did the whole thing, head to toe, went and sat at the computer, and NO. so i went back to try again. whole thing, head to toe, felt a bit better. went and sat at the computer. NO. i was beginning to really get on my own nerves, so i did what any rational person would do and put on my favorite old, most beat up pair of Levi's jeans (sadly they don't make my fave color any more but the style seems here to stay thank the denim lords) and my Fiorentini and Baker boots. it is entirely irrelevant what i put on on top, because the bottom half instantly made me feel content. i'm not trying to make any major statement here. just telling a story with a happy ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment