Tuesday, October 20, 2009

line up yer chakras

well well well... this one managed to nearly slip right under my super heightened shopdar. (shopping radar, obvi)... luckily i cranked it up a notch and caught this.

we love jewelry. yes. we love Me&Ro. yes. we love deals. yes. do some math, combine those three and bazinga! one of the designers from Me&Ro teamed up with HSN, (seems to be rather trendy these days, the whole shopping network thing...) and did a line called Robin by Me&Ro. the pieces are directly related to their main line, just using cz's rather than "real" stones, and alloys rather than 10K and sterling. all in all - they are all a bit adorable!

i'm diggin on this big ring - and a bracelet, and some earrings, and a necklace.... oh for the love of buddha i really kind of dig it all...

4 comments:

  1. oooh, heidi's favorite place! nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up!

    I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later. Cheers
    My website :: ricambi nautica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
    I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!

    my web-site :: chiang mai top ten to do

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, fantastic blog layout! How long have
    you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is wonderful, as well as
    the content!

    Feel free to surf to my page free teen anal

    ReplyDelete