Thursday, December 3, 2009

in the fashion court system...


the jury is still out for me in the case of denim leggings vs. not denim leggings....

i think the fore-woman (yes, that would be me) is leaning toward a huge settlement FOR the denim leggings... let's review the case.

i love jeans. i wear jeans almost every day of my life. i love leggings. the days that i am not wearing jeans, i am wearing leggings. it makes more than a little bit of sense that to combine these two things would be a style match made in heaven... i'm pretty sure i just cracked my own case.

having dug around on the trusty interwebs, these 2 seem to be the forerunners for my affection. i like the more jean-y look of the joe's jeans, (top pair - $78) but i like the price tag of the hue version (bottom - $28) ... what is a girl to do?! investigate, clearly. this requires a re-con mission. i will be putting together my csi kit and heading out tomorrow to cement my verdict.

(bang gavel here)

No comments:

Post a Comment