Tuesday, December 22, 2009

captain - i surrender!

as you may or may not recall, i have not been a huge fan of the whole "military jacket" trend. just not my cup of tea. looks adorable on some people, but i have just not been feeling it... but like water torture, they keep on comin - and lo and behold, today is the day i caved.

tuesday morning, reading Vogue (it's research now. who would have thought - i am required to read these mags for my job. heaven) it's a thin month, but a rather delightful one i must say... possibly because the focus has gone off winter, and we're seeing Spring '10 clothes. ahhhh spring!! i cannot possibly be happier to be seeing these things. i am a bit over 2009, and completely over winter. so even the glimpse of warmer weather clothing makes me happy. (not Resort - that always bothers me, because, quite frankly, i am not wintering in Palm Beach. or Bali. or Bora Bora. or anywhere but here. so i do not care to see the swimsuits thank you. i'm wearing my uggs and down coat)

ok - sorry - i'll get back on track... paging through and i happen upon a little blurb about designers who are of the moment. always love that. and i will indeed be blogging about a couple more of them... but for today what grabbed me, against my will, but with full force - this Balmain jacket. i am OBSESSED with this jacket. oh. my. god. (please read as Janice from Friends) it is amazing and i cannot stop staring at it. and throw in the leather pants too, Santa. i'll take them.... oh and the belt... and for good measure, these Balmain boots i found while doing a bit more research...

and thus my new love began... welcome Balmain, to the mental closet of the-e-stylist...

No comments:

Post a Comment