Thursday, January 14, 2010

NPO


it's allllllllllmost Neil Patrick Harris.... god i love him. but my new term NPO is in fact the anagram for New Product Obsession.

today's NPO is Moroccan Oil. this stuff has been around for a little while, but until a few days ago i had not tried it. i've only got my hands on the original treatment thus far - but i'm hooked. it smells AMAZING. not flowery or fruity, like too many hair products out there. it's a bit exotic/musky. works tres well with my Coco Mlle. perfume. one of its claims that it helps hair dry faster - i thought "not poss." my hair generally takes about a day to dry. seriously. it's ridiculous. but i put this stuff on and lo and behold my hair dried in about an hour. most likely the next try will be the styling serum - smell this good, fight frizz, add a bit of hold to style? yes please!

it's available at salons (listed on their site) and also online at Amazon and Target.

and that is today's NPO.

No comments:

Post a Comment