Thursday, January 28, 2010

there's no place like... the beach


if i put on my ruby red platform pumps and click my heels three times - will i end up at the beach? a remote island somewhere, perhaps? with a seaside cabana, and nice people to bring me things like iced tea? and the sky is perfectly blue, and the sun is sparkling on the bright blue water... and i'm wearing this ridiculously adorable JCrew bikini...(in blue) it's perfect here.

i will not open my eyes and look outside at the snow. i will not let winter beat me. i am keeping my eyes firmly shut, red shoes on, and i am clicking. i am on mental holiday from the winter blahs. feel free to stop by my cabana if you'd like to join me!

1 comment:

  1. That is super adorable! I really might buy it tomorrow. Though I am still missing the whole beach part.

    ReplyDelete