Tuesday, January 12, 2010

a peek inside my head


on a tuesday afternoon.... i'm not on the couch on the 18th floor. my hair is not in a ridiculous pouf pile atop my head (i'm just realizing as i write this that i walked my bf's parents dog with this hair. HOT). there is nothing particularly wrong with the sitcho here... but in my mind, maybe i just got it a little more together today...

let's have a lookie, shall we? ah yes, a cute utility dress from the Gap collection...good place to start. and since it's January, even in my head, a toasty pair of Plush fleece lined leggings (no - i'm not kidding. it's like god turned into a fashion designer) then, perhaps a gorgeous belt from Linea Pelle - probs from the vintage collection. and hey, it's not snowing in my mind, so i'll wear my fave suede booties! toss on a scarf or two from the closet, pile on a bunch of bracelets -- and i'm good to go. to another corner of my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment