Monday, August 16, 2010

FNO 2010


love fashion?  obvi, you're reading this...  love shopping?  yep...  love a good party with a poss of seeing a celeb or two or four?  sure why not!!  well then dolls - it's time for Fashion's Night Out 2010.  last year was a blitzkrieg indeed - and this year looks about 48.3 million times better, so start your engines.  September 10 is the date for NYC, other locations are listed on the website.  the site is actually rather genius - it lets you map out your itinerary so that you can conquer all you need to do in strategic fashion.  (nothing makes me happier that strategic shopping.  i'm being dead serious.  i map out my shopping on my travels.)   one of the more hilarious events this year is the Olsen twins judging karaoke at Barneys.  even just typing that makes me giggle.  and makes me know i want to be there.  what's not to love about an Olsen and Barneys????????  see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment