Monday, August 23, 2010

forward thinker

there are indeed some days where i find it virtually impossible to figure out what to wear.  on occasion it has caused me to fly into an anxious frenzy, so there are times where i realize it is very wise for me to plan ahead.  this is one such case.

one of my lovely friends, with whom i shared a huge part of my life (including some of my more deep and dark secrets and tattoos), is getting married.  she is a singer, and has an amazing, eclectic sense of style.  as does her fiancee.  (also a singer).  ergo - i must look both fab and far from boring at their wedding... had a moment of panic before immense calm came over me and i whipped up this little get-up. grey Herve Leger dress; leopard Botkier shoes; Tolani wrap (in case it's chilly) and my fun new mixed chain and crystal lariat wrap necklace.  (gift from the ol' bf - i'll have a little update in the next few posts with some further info on this and some other great jewelry....) ok then - ready to rock!

1 comment: