Tuesday, August 10, 2010

pantsy

once again my poor body is confused - it's in the 90's and air is thick as pea soup.  yet my mind is wandering to fall clothing because of the crazy cycles of fashion...  ah well. 

aside from the perfect pair of jeans, it seems a lady's other main pantsy quest is the perfect black pant.  that's definitely another story for another day - because as i was putting together some ideas, the idea of black pants upped my body temperature by about 10 degrees.  so it must wait.  in my scouting around, i experienced a moment of distraction (SHOCKING!) and stumbled upon these rather ridiculously cute tuxedo pants from Gap.  (they've just put out a whole new line of pants with Patrick Robinson - upping the hip factor once more.)  this color, which i'm loving quite a bit.  the slate blue version would leave me feeling a bit too much like i worked for the post office.  and i can barely keep track of my own paperwork so that just doesn't work out well for me.  so while it's still to steamy to break out even a THOUGHT of black pants - roll and cuff 'em a bit, and these babies could do quite well with some black gladiator sandals... or a leapord wedge.... or an espadrille wedge... see?  multi tasking pants.  brill!

No comments:

Post a Comment