Thursday, September 24, 2009

my bank accout is smiling

well well well... what do we have here?! a little birdie tells me that very soon - H&M will be opening online shopping. what's that? you just heard angels sing? me too!!

H&M has been for quite some number of years my (tied with Topshop) numero uno high street store. (that's brit speak for trendy shop that won't set you back a million) they actually care a bit about the quality of the clothes they're selling you, and they have a lovely habit of teaming with designers to do collections. as a little FYI - there's a Jimmy Choo partnership coming in November. wipe the drool off your face - you're at work, behave!

living in NY and travelling regularly to England to see the fam, it's relatively easy for me to get to an H&M. but what about those long nights when nothing satisfies but a troll of the internet plaza? one of the things that chapped me a bit was the lack of being able to scratch the H&M itch at any given moment. to look, perchance to buy... coming soon - we can. i say to you all "YES WE CAN".

No comments:

Post a Comment