Tuesday, September 29, 2009

today's morning obsession

coffee, check emails, twitter, google reader (my lovely bf instructed me in the ways...it's like my own personally designed morning paper. love it) and then cruise the interwebs a little... partially based on what emails i have...

one such (i enjoy saying that because of Henry VIII and his bizarre mental crazed design of None-such palace) pardon me - one such email was from me&ro -- seems they have expanded their line and added some new pieces... so i cruised over to see - and kind of can't stop loving these little earrings. i'm pretty sure it came from when i was little - in England, i was always very into the teeny flowers. my aunt still puts them in my room when i go there to visit. teeny flowers and teeny birds. they make me happy on the inside. and we know that jewelry does that to a girl too. so it's kind of one of those sitchos where there's just nothing bad about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment