Wednesday, September 9, 2009

rub a dub dub!

as ye know, i am a lover of product...and one such that is locked firmly into the "LIST" (the things i must must must have at all times) is this scrub. it smells so good that occasionally one is tempted to eat it. i say "one" because i will be damned if i'm the only one that feels that way! i love a good scrub - always have, always will, and i'm a bigger fan of the sugar scrubs. salt scrubs tend to dry my skin, and that's just counterproductive now isn't it? so sugar all the way for me... there are a few i love, including one that j bought me for xmas that is SO chocolatey that it makes me delerious.

this one however, from the line Soap&Glory (clever, eh?), is easy enough on the purse that i don't feel bad having a constant stock flowing. it's a line done by the people at Bliss - makers of products that aptly do make you feel blissful. it's truth in advertising people. this line is available exclusively at Target. once again - the olde designer plus lower price retail outlet SCORES. well played people, well played. i am a BIG fan of all the products i've tried from the line - this Flake Away scrub is far and away my fave - but all of the cleverly named goops and goos are pretty freakin fab if you ask me. for any product junkie like myself - a good way to indulge and not feel too guilty doing so!

No comments:

Post a Comment