Wednesday, August 5, 2009

beach style baby!

two of the things i love in this life: my nieces and nephew, and the beach.

and, by way of introduction - i proudly present my soon-to-be guest blogger, my niece. she is a budding fashionista, to whom i read Vogue magazine as soon as she was born. (she preferred it to books - i swear to all things holy she would sit on my lap and happily page through Vogue and Bazaar as a very young baby) she is plannig on looking at fashion schools - and she is quite the miss thing, if i do say so myself.
pardon me for going on a bit. the reason for this whole blog is to present the perfect "after a day at the beach, let's go on a hunt for some beach-y bargains" style. voila. here it is!

(as a happy note to end this - i found two amazing skirts that i will soon be posting about - totes goin for the tube top - long skirt thing... at a RIDICULOUS low price. loves it. beach bargain baby, YEAH)

No comments:

Post a Comment