Friday, August 14, 2009

ok...a bit obsessed lately


seems i have developed a wee bit of an obsession with Halle Berry. she just looks so damn cute and cool all the time. and she's gorgeous - but that's another story for another day. the two things i am loving about this get up? the jacket - "OH M GEEEEE" do i want that jacket. i saw a cute little jacket in a similar style the other day, and i have been on the olde interwebs hunt ever since to find one that i can actually afford. this one makes me even further crazed to get my hands on it...

part deux of get-up-love: the belt. now i do love me some accessories. as you may have realized by now. and i am really diggin the way Mz. Berry does the off-center buckle. it doesn't look contived - and i've seen her do it a few times, and each time i nod and say "yes" in my head. (my secret stylie obsession inside voice.... it haunts me like a happy ghost)

proof again - play with the accessories and the whole outfit can rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment