Wednesday, August 19, 2009

what a feeeelin'

ok, let's first get this fact known. i am not fully in support of the '80s style comeback. 99.96% of it was really pretty heinous the first time round, so honestly, why have another go?

that being said, falling squarely into the .04% that is worth another look is the whole flashdance, shirt sloping off the shoulder deal. that is sexy. was back then, still is now. in my opinion it doesn't work if you really ho it up, but something a bit on the classy side, but just a little "oops, is my shoulder showing?" is good stuff.

there are a number of pieces in the line Haute Hippie (yes, i do love name.) that are so cute it hurts me. and lo and behold, they do go on sale at times, so it hurts less. it's like a sale band-aid. this little number is one such. it's not my fault - i got a tweet on me twitter. it's like singer22 just wants me not to forget. next thing you know, i'll be getting tweets about the boots i can't stop thinking of. sigh.

there are tons of other options like this out there less pricey - it's well worth hunting... i just keep staring at this sweater, and felt compelled to share that it gave me "what a feelin'"...

No comments:

Post a Comment