Friday, August 14, 2009

oh temptation how you tempt me!

on this sunny friday... two things come to my mind, aside from the fact that i'm glad it's the weekend.

one - i LOVE love love this skully bracelet. i love leather jewelry, i love little beads, i love little skullys like the me&ro ring that i have. this is all things wrapped (literally) into one. sigh.

and two - how did i never think the shop Planet Blue would have a website? i've never been to the shop out in Malibu - but all the time i'm hearing that it's "so me" - all kind of luxe hippie yum yum gorgeousness. and i honestly don't know why it did not occur to me until now that i could shop there on the interwebs until the next time i'm in LA when i WILL go to the shop.

that's about all there is to say about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment