Wednesday, August 12, 2009

stack-tastic!

stack is back! (cue the AC/DC music)...

it's been a while since i have mused upon the stacking of jewelry... and last night i glanced down and saw my first little stack that i ever created. right there on my right hand. awwww. this stack all began with a ring from Tiffany (the silver with diamond) that my mom gave me for my 30th birthday. i love this ring - for reasons sentimental and aesthetic. but it felt alone on my finger, and so at that age of 30 i struck out in search of stacking materials.... and over the years i have gathered a nice little stack that is still near and dear to my heart. i feel totes naked without these rings on me every day. i'd rather leave the house in my bathrobe, as long as i have the rings!

the bottom gold ring is from Fragments, but sadly they do not seem to carry them any more. it was my first venture into rose gold and i love it. the next 2 are Tiffany rings. enough said, right? and the top 3 are my newest little babies from Jennifer Meyer. these little things are so sweet and delicate and pretty, you can't help but fall in love with them. i want to collect more of them with different stones. i bought one of the rings at Barney's, and the rest of the pieces (she also does earrings and bangles in this style - and i have the teenie hoops in my ears every day as well)... from Roseark in LA. they have an amazing sales associate named Brooke, who is beyond helpful and friendly. she did some hunting for me to find exactly what i wanted. i heart Brooke.

stack on, stack happy, stack and roll, stack attack.... you get the idea. stack my stylies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment