Friday, July 10, 2009

oh, hello!

i had to have a little nasty round of NINE shots into my back yesterday. not fun AT ALL - but that is not what's on the table here, so i shall not stray. after said procedure, my caring bf accompanied me to the pharmacy (thank god - i was more than slightly left of center from the anesthetic) as we were waiting on line, i looked down and saw my shoes. god i love shoes. god i love THESE shoes. i got them last year - and they have remained one of my almost every day, go with almost everything staples. i. love. these. shoes.they're made by Matt Bernson. they do sell on the site, and there's also a selection at Piperlime (by the by - an awesome website for shoe freaks like myself)

after initially seeing them on Nicky Hilton in a magazine and doing my usual hunt it down!!! thing, i purchased the shoes with happiness in my shoe-heart. the shoes are really well made, and all in all, just pretty perfect. i am completely obsessed with them. i also found on my hunt these lovelies and another pair that are no longer made... so i guess it's true that good things do come in 3's... although i may break down and buy another pair this year. so maybe good things just come.

No comments:

Post a Comment