Tuesday, July 28, 2009

cute and free! totes awesome!

those of those who know me are aware that two of my favorite things about being British are my obsessions with Queen Elizabeth I and Topshop. wildly different, i know, but that is me in a nutshell.

Topshop recently came to the olde United States of America, and i highly suggest you go. if you are not in NY - then go to the website. it is one of the most fun stores ever. and if you are lucky enough to find yourself in London, go to the Oxford branch of the store. it is like you died and went to fun store heaven. the stuff is really up to the minute in terms of style, and the prices are great. my favorite part of the store is the accessories - but any pieces of clothing i've bought there have lasted me years. i literally have one favorite tee shirt i bought there 15 years ago, and it's still in perfect condition.

now, to the free part! right now, with any purchase online, they are giving away these adorable tote bags. and that my stylies, is just totes amazing. (heehee)

No comments:

Post a Comment