Wednesday, July 15, 2009

oh nicole richie...

that previous post got me a bit worked up. so i'm going to have a little Nicole Richie interlude to calm me down and make me feel love again.

ahhhhhhh. ok. this is not a brand new picture, but it sort of sums it all up for me. cute, cute CUTE, super casual but dressed up at the same time. she's just my kind of little lady.

by the by - she is now designing jewelry which happens to be pretty freakin cool in and of itself. the line is called House of Harlow 1960 and yes, as i am a certain way, i have purchased a couple of pieces. and i LOVE them. Singer22 has a great selection, but it's sold at a bunch of online boutiques, and i've seen it at Bloomingdales as well. the gold aztec bangle with leather has entered the almost daily rotation and the sunburst necklace is great for either a night out of blingin up a white t-shirt. there are a few other pieces in there (in particular, the tigers eye ring and the leather cuff...) that may well find their ways into my heart and my home.... anything's poss.

ok - i now feel calm and filled with pretty images and possibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment