Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Patricia Wexler, i think i love you

i am, i have been told by most all of my closest friends, a "product junkie". aka "product whore", although i prefer the first. it's true. i LOVE beauty products. goos and gels and creams, for the body, the hair, and especially the face. i am on the quest to make my skin look perfect. i am fully aware that they airbrush the living daylights out of magazine photos, but i look at the faces of the ladies in there... jennifer aniston, halle berry, all of them... and i want that skin. i want to glow and look soft and pretty!

alas, as i am not a highly paid celebrity, i do my own research and facial work. and i think i may be onto the holy grail. i was having a bad day last week, and decided to go walk 5th avenue to look at pretty things and clear my head. i walked into Henri Bendel and was about to go upstairs when i saw a Patricia Wexler display. i stopped for a second and Sabrina came over and asked me if i wanted to check out any products. "ok!" i said and plopped my ass down in her chair. she scrubbed me, put on magic pink goo, lotioned me up, and i swear to high holy heaven - my skin looked AMAZING. i was glowy, like the ladies whose skin i covet.

i bought the scrub and the goo and the lotion. and i LOVE it. love love love. if you live in NY go to Bendels and ask for Sabrina. i love her too. if you don't live in NY order this stuff online. there are a ton of products and i'm sure they are all great - but the MMPi.20™ Skin Regenerating Serum - aka the pink goo is like magic potion. i may possibly try to swim in the huge vat of it...

this is 5 hours after Sabrina did me up. pardon the quality of the photo - i was just rather over excited by the whole day...

3 comments:

  1. Hey, e-stylist... Just ordered pink goo and other products on-line. There's a sale going on now! Hope I look as good as you...will feed-back when I glow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog Deb, well done!
    I am always looking amazing lotions and potions.
    Will give the pink goo a try and let you know my results.
    Thanks for sharing
    PattyO

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look glorious, but are those flowers growing on your nose? : ) - Gen Max

    ReplyDelete